We have a complete vision towards expansion and the future of sustainable textiles in Egypt and the region as a whole, and we try to make all stages of manufacturing and production clean, green, and sustainable.
Our project is an environmentally friendly production unit based on the production of clothing and other fashion products in an environmentally friendly manner, as:
- Each of the pieces that are produced by us contains 50% of the waste of fabrics and used clothes, and therefore this is one of the means of safe disposal of textile waste, which in Egypt amounts to 680,000 tons of factory waste and 108 million pieces of clothing annually.
- Each piece contains 50% of biodegradable fibers that we worked on producing through a large team that worked for a year and a half until we reached this result. The fibers decompose after being buried in the soil for a period ranging from three to six months.
- Environmentally friendly dyes are made from the remnants of some vegetables and fruits, and we obtain high degrees of stability through many compounds, the most famous of which is nano-cellulose. This product is crucial in the manufacturing stage so that we can supply it to other fashion manufacturers.
- All our production units are powered by solar energy as the main source of energy.
-We are also working on developing AR technology to better display our products to customers, which enhances their decision to buy from home without the need to move, which reduces the emissions resulting from the use of various types of transportation.
-The proximity of the production units to the workers’ residences within their villages, where all workers reach the place on foot without the need to use any means of transportation, which reduces the carbon footprint and even makes it zero for the workers’ transportation to the workplace.
- Obtaining the raw material from the surrounding villages and the industrial city closest to us – Sadat City -, thus reducing the carbon footprint resulting from the transportation process.
-The use of manual techniques in the manufacturing process instead of techniques that rely on machines reduces the carbon footprint.
-Also, we are working on “smart” recycling bins work by clean energy solar panels to encourage more people to use its Garment Collecting initiative and donate their old clothes instead of getting rid of them unsafely. When people put their waste into the bin, their donation will be weighed, and a real-time tally of the donation will be presented on-screen alongside a QR code.
This code can then be scanned by shoppers to receive a 15% discount to spend with green fashion online store, as well as some points and services
-We used technology to speed up the production process and reduce waste also used programs related to designing to produce new pieces without waste
- We also plan to use clean energy-based shipping methods to reduce our carbon footprint.